ManCave Ltd (registered number 07102143), whose registered office is at Chartwell House, 1 Brunel Parkway, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8HR, understand that privacy and the security of your personal information are extremely important. Because of that, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
Collecting your information:
We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- From you when you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your contact details, date of birth, how you will pay for the product or service and your bank details.
- From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case, this may tell us something about how you use our services.
- From documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register.
- Customer registration forms
- Guest Check Out Forms
- Newsletter Sign up forms
- Registered customer checkout
- Facebook pixel login form
What sorts of information do we hold:
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, shipping address, billing address, date of birth, telephone number, email address and any feedback you may give to us, including by phone, email, post or when you communicate with us via social media
- Information about the products we may have provided to you (including for example, the products you bought from us, from what device, what you paid and so on)
- Your account login details, including the email that you use to login
- Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as IP Address, make of device and browser used)
- (IP address) and also how you use our Services. For example, we try to identify which of our apps you use and when and how you use them. If you use our websites, we try to identify when and how you use those websites too;
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our Services.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect may be used to:
- Fulfil orders made on mancaveinc.com
- Taking payment from you or to give you a refund
- To provide discounts to use on this website or partners
- To help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or reputable agencies
- For marketing & statistical analysis
- To help us understand more about you as a customer.
- Find ways to improve our services, customer experience and website
- Contact you about services from us and other companies
- Provide you with online advertising
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you may have
- To understand how you found your customer experience
- To help to prevent and detect fraud or loss
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance.
Who might we share your information with:
Our Service providers:
We work with partners and supplier so they can process information on our behalf, but only where they meet our standards on the processing of data security. We only share information that allows them to provide their services to use or to facilitate them providing their services to you – i.e. Shipping products to you…
We work with Marketing agencies to allow maximum effect in our digital marketing. This may mean that we provide customer data for them to analyse so we can get a better understanding of our audience and customer base. Again, the information that is provided to them is only to allow them to provide analysis and to provide a service. By agreeing to our strict processing and data security these agencies will not be able to pass your information to any other company or agency.
We may transfer your personal information to other organisations in certain scenarios. For Example:
- If require by law, under any code of practise by which we are bound or we are asked to so by a public or regulatory authority such as Police or the department of work and pensions
- If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and services
- In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or rights of others.
Keeping you informed about our services
We would like to tell you about the services from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may do this through the post, by email, text message, online, using social media, push notifications via apps, or by any other means.
Protecting your Information:
We have strict security measures to protect Personal Data.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer. These are called 'cookies'.
These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you, for example through:
- Letting you navigate between pages efficiently
- Enabling a service to recognise your computer so you don't have to give the same information during one task
- Recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don't need to enter it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
See allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu to learn more about cookies.
Visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies for a video about cookies.
Users typically have the opportunity to set their browser to accept all or some cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these options, of course, means that personalised services cannot be provided and the user may not be able to take full advantage of all of a website's features. Refer to your browser's Help section for specific guidance on how it allows you to manage cookies and how you may delete cookies you wish to remove from your computer.
Multiple cookies may be found in a single file depending on which browser you use.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide, as follows:
Category 2: Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as a live chat session. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
The list below shows the cookies that we use, other than those that are strictly necessary to this service. If you have any queries about these, or would like more information, please contact our Data Protection Manager at ManCave Inc., Chartwell House, 1 Brunel Parkway, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HR., or email us at email@example.com.
This is a common website tracking tool that give us general statistics about website usage, how people move around our site and the type of things they buy. It helps us spot problems and make improvements as a result.
By using this website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it anymore, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the below contact details:
Info@mancaveinc.com or call us on (01332) 418182
How long do we keep your information for:
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service across our group. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
Links to other websites:
Sharing your thoughts:
When using one of our websites or mobile applications, you may be able to share information through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For example when you ‘like’, ‘share’ or review our Services. When doing this your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared on them.
We aim to keep the Personal Data we hold about you accurate and up to date. If you tell us that we are holding any inaccurate Personal Data about you, we will delete it or correct it promptly. Please email us at info@ mancaveinc.com or write to us at the address above to update your Personal Data.
LAST UPDATED: MAY 2018